Our partners consist of a diverse range of organisations including hospitals, community health centres, local government, and non-profit organisations as core members of the partnership. Working together we have a greater capacity to share our knowledge, achieve system change and coordinate the delivery of health and community services.
What's in it for me?
- Opportunities for involvement in a range of joint projects
- Subscription to fortnightly e-bulletin and Quarterly Connections
- Support for activities within agreed parternship priorities
- Networking opportunities
- Participation in strategic forums and other events
- Access to resources and information that supports your work
- Access to member project grants when available
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Advocacy activities
Keen to sign up? Visit our Join us page.
Want to know who has already joined? Visit our Partners page.
Coming soon...Associate Parntership.