The 2013-2017 Strategic Planning timeframe coincided with the formation of Southern Melbourne PCP through the merger of Inner South East Partnership in Community Health (ISEPiCH) and Kingston Bayside Primary Care Partnership (KBPCP). Our current Strategic Plan therefore reflects the planning environment at that time.
Through community consultation and consideration of local, state and national evidence the following five strategic priorities were identified:
- The promotion and maintenance of mental health
- Access to secure and affordable housing and healthy food sources
- Promotion and support for participation in physical activity
- Freedom from violence, abuse and the impact of alcohol and other drug use
- Access to an integrated service system