We are committed to meaningful engagement and collaboration with consumers and the wider community through our Community, Consumer Collaboration Group (CCCG). We also connect through a range of other avenues to maximise community and consumer involvement in our work. The CCCG enables SMPCP committees and member agencies to consult with and engage CCCG members on strategic objectives, services and programs to assist in improving local health service systems and better health and wellbeing outcomes for consumers and the wider community. The CCCG is considered to be critical to the success of SMPCP partnership work.
- Discuss and advise on community perspective in proposed new policies, plans and projects as presented
- Identify any gaps or concerns from a community perspective in health services
- Review and revise information circulated to community members by the SMPCP
- To be actively involved in forums, committees, working groups and any other activities that contribute to the realisation of the objectives
- Ensure that the CCCG is known and promoted within the catchment